Arlo is a product of Netgear. They have designed a great interface in-app to allow users to make home security cameras monitoring on the go. Using the Arlo app you can access the live stream of the Arlo security camera installed at your home or office. You also have access to multiple emergency services options in case you found something not appropriate, in that case, you can lock the doors, inform the hospital, police; in short, you have full control of your home even when you are at home through this app.
You can contact the Technical Support Team at +1-844-854-6817 Toll-Free Phone Number.
Features of Arlo App
- Geofencing: If you set up Geofencing in the Arlo Legacy app, you are asked to re-enable your mobile device(s) in the new app to automatically trigger Home and Away modes based on location. When you update to the new app, the Arlo Legacy app no longer triggers location-based mode changes on any device linked to your account.
- Fingerprint and face authentication: You need to enable fingerprint or face authentication if you use them to sign in to the Arlo app.
- Arlo Audio Doorbell Quick Reply Messages: If the Quick Reply Messages on your Arlo Audio Doorbell are in a different language, you need to reset them to your preferred language.
- Arlo push notification settings in iOS and Android: Your push notification preferences on iOS and Android might be changed when you install the new Arlo app. Navigate to your device’s notification settings, and verify that they are correct.
- Arlo Baby Auto Livestreaming: You need to reset your preferences for Arlo Baby’s Auto Livestreaming setting. To do this, visit the device settings of your Arlo Baby camera.
- Call a Friend: If you’re an Arlo Smart user, you need to re-enter the Call a Friend contact information in the new app.
- All other Arlo Features: our recordings, camera settings, and account information are NOT affected when you transition to the new app.