How to Netgear Firmware Upgrade Utility or Netgear firmware is an important task that needs to get completed as soon as you get notification of the updates. Firmware is basically a permanent set of protocol and security files that run the minor processes and protect data from getting breached when you are using the modem/router. Netgear Firmware Upgrade Utility It is important to update the files as this is directly involved and related to your Netgear router security. You can check the new firmware updates by logging in your router. Netgear extender setup
How to Netgear Firmware Upgrade Utility
Here are the steps to check the new firmware update:
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc on the device which is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Paste this URL http://www.routerlogin.net in a web browser.
- Enter the username and password (by default username is “admin” and password is “password”. These credentials are case sensitive. If you forgot the username and password of the router or facing any other issues you can contact NETGEAR’s Team at Toll-Free +1-844-854-6817
- Click on “Advanced” after login. A further click on “Administration”
- Click on “Firmware Update” or “Router Update”
- Then click on the check Netgear Support
- If there are new updates available, then click on “yes” to download and install
∴ If you still face any issues or have any query contact NETGEAR’s Team at Toll-Free +1-844-854-6817 available 24/7
If you need NETGEAR’s expert advice. You can contact at Toll-Free +1-844-854-6817